Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
Make a real experience of a holiday in the West Coast by booking a stay at this gorgeous self- catering, three-bedroom apartment of Horizon Bay 702 in Bloubergstrand! Accommodating 6 with a range of features and stunning views, this is one vacation rental that guarantees a satisfying and memorable stay.
This well-appointed and stylishly decorated home-away-from-home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom is en suite with a bathroom containing a bath and shower. The main and second bedroom, both with double beds, are ideal for couples while the third bedroom, with twin beds, is suitable for friends or children. The second and third bedrooms share a separate bathroom that comes with a shower.
The modestly designed and furnished main area of the interior is open plan, including a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and luxurious lounge. The granite-topped kitchen with bar stools comes with all the essentials, including a washing machine and dishwasher. The petite dining table seats four. The lounge, with a wealth of seating, has a flat-screen TV complemented by a DStv bouquet and DVD player.
This vacation accommodation is conveniently just 20 minutes from the Cape Town City Centre and approximately 30 minutes from the Cape Town International Airport. Allow yourself the pleasure of an amazing view that features the Blouberg area and beachfront below, the Atlantic Ocean, Robben Island and partial views of Table Mountain. There is access control to secure undercover basement parking for the safety of your vehicle during your stay.
Besides the pleasures of this apartment, guests will never lack for anything to occupy themselves with, with the beach, enticing restaurants, cafés and bars all within walking distance. A MyCiTi bus stop is also nearby, with buses frequently coming by, taking visitors to areas that include Melkbosstrand, Century City, Big Bay beach and of course, the Mother City and even the V&A Waterfront. This is one of the most valuable locations to stay in for a holiday or business trip.
Remember to take some time and admire the wonderful Cape Town sunset while reclining on the balcony with a glass of wine in hand - adding the perfect touch to the end of a day exploring the attractions of the West Coast, Cape Town and so much more!
- 24 Hour Security
- Adult (18+)
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Free WiFi
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Laundry Self Service
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- 10 Days prior to the guest arrival, an online Registration Form with Arrival Documents will be sent to the guest.
- The Arrival documents contains all the needed information for the guest check-in and departure, this includes check-in procedures, concierge consultant contact details and direction to the establishment. This allows for sufficient time to make the necessary arrangements for special request with the concierge consultant.
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated by reference to funds received at that point.
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, a cancellation fee of 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- If we are able to secure another booking for the dates you booked, the remainder of the deposit will be refunded less any nights that weren’t booked.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
Reviews for Horizon Bay 702, Bloubergstrand
- 5 star1
- 4 star0
- 3 star0
- 2 star0
- 1 star0