Views: Sea, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
This stylish apartment is on the tenth floor and has a corner balcony. Spectacular uninterrupted views over Cape Town and Table Mountain, across the ocean and Robben Island. Overlooking the West Coast country side.
This is an ideal location for touring the area, relaxing after a business meeting or a romantic getaway. There is a park in the next street with an enclosed area for samller children and a larger area for teenagers.
A private lockup garage keeps your car safe and you have direct entry into the building. Walk a few meters to the sandy beach and paved promenade.
Fully equipped self catering apartment with two bedrooms. All rooms come with wall heaters for those chilly Winter evenings.
The sea facing main bedroom has a comfortable queen sized bed with en suite bathroom with a shower and sliding doors which open onto the balcony. One can lie in bed and watch the early morning risers strolling across the beach. Relax on the balcony with a cup of coffee or glass of wine watching the sunset. All linen provided.
The large second bedroom has two single beds and views over the park and Durbanville Hills. The modern 2nd bathroom includes a bathtub. Bath towels and hairdryer supplied.
You will find the double sleeper couch suitable for children in the living room along with a plasma TV and Premium DSTV.
The kitchen/living comes with a dining table and chairs and opens onto the corner balcony with beautiful sea views. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a fridge/freezer, microwave, stove/oven and dishwasher.
Please note: Rates will vary depending on the length of stay, number of guests, public holidays and time of year.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Plasma TV
- Premium DSTV
- Wall heaters
- Hair dryer provided
- Linen and bath towels provided
- Internet connection
- A baby cot is available on request if required
- Automated garage
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Linen Provided
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Undercover Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking only on the balcony or outside the house
- Guests are responsible to pay for damages to the property incurred while occupying the premises
- Pets not allowed
- Payment: cash or into the bank account
- No cheques
- Only number of guests booked may stay at the property
- For additional guests please contact management
- 50% deposit secures a booking
- For stays booked well in advance, the deposit may be negotiated
- A full refund if given notice 1 month in advance, otherwise deposit is forfeited
- Full balance is payable a week before arrival